Beyerdynamic MCE 86 S II Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Electret condenser shotgun microphone.
The MCE 86 II shotgun microphones can be used for video recordings, lecterns or theatre applications. The microphones are extremely light and rugged and therefore ideal for mounting onto cameras or camcorders. They can be used for outdoor applications and in studios with fish pole booms or as handhelds.The electrostatic transducer element and the hypercardioid/lobe polar pattern result in an excellent polar pattern with high sensitivity. Due to its construction and integrated active filter the microphone is insensitive towards wind and vibrations caused by zoom motors. Each sound source is reproduced absolute clearly. The MCE 86 II can be powered from balanced phantom source. If phantom power is not available the MCE 86 II S version should be used. This microphone can be phantom powered or battery powered with an integrated 1.5 V battery.
- High sensitivity
- Excellent off-axis rejection
- Rugged yet lightweight design
Order yours now and create historic performances!
MCE 86 S II Condenser Shotgun Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern Hypercardioid/lobe
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) 30 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 150 ohms
- Load impedance ≥ 1 kohms
- Length 253 mm (MCE 86 II) / 310 mm ((MCE 86 S II)
- Shaft diameter 25 mm / 21 mm
- Weight without cable 92 g (MCE 86 II) / 120 g ((MCE 86 S II)
- Frequency response 50 - 18,000 Hz
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz 128 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa > 61 dB
- Supply voltage 11 - 52 V phantom power
- Variant MCE 86 S II, MCE 86 S II CAM