Beyerdynamic MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone with Special Video Accessories
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact stereo microphone for producing uncolored, high quality XY recordings with video accessories.
The Beyerdynamic MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone is suitable for stereo recording in home studio applications, concert recordings with DAT or MD, film, video, and interviewing. For musicians the MCE 72 is an excellent microphone for assessing performance in rehearsals, production and concerts. For stereo ambient sound recording, the microphone is suitable for direct connection to most camcorders, DAT and MD recorders.
The MCE 72 has two microphone capsules that are mounted in an angle of ±60 degrees to the microphone axis to achieve a wide recording range and an accurate reproduction of the sound source. Using the optional special EA 86 elastic suspension with a flash holder, the MCE 72 can be mounted onto the hot shoe of a camcorder directly but remains isolated from noise caused by the video head and the drive.
The MCE 72 is powered by a standard 1.5 V battery (AA-size). An LED indicates when the battery needs to be replaced. The plug in cable enables the connectors on the MCE 72 to be changed quickly. Operating time with by a standard 1.5 V battery (AA-size). An LED indicates when the battery needs to be replaced. The plug in cable enables the connectors on the MCE 72 to be changed quickly.
Requires phantom power.
- Stereo microphone for XY-recording
- Two condenser capsules back electret with cardioid polar pattern
- Angular width 120 degrees (+/-60 degrees off the microphone axis)
- Rugged metal housing
- Battery powered (1,5 V battery)
- Battery indicator LED
- Plug in connecting cable (5-pin XLR)
- EA 86 elastic suspension with flash holder for mounting to a camera "hot shoe"
- WS 72 windscreen
- MVK 72-K connecting cable, 0.35 m, with 5-pin. XLR-socket and stereo mini jack (3.5 mm), black
Order today and start recording those rehearsals.
MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone with Special Video Accessories Specifications:
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: 2 x cardioid, principal axis angle 120 degrees
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 12 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 180 Ohms
- Load impedance: > 1 k Ohms
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 123 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: Approx. 60 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: Approx. 26 dB
- Power supply: 1.5 V battery (Mignon AA)
- Current consumption: 12 mA
- Operating time: Approx. 75 hrs. With battery type LR 6 (2300 mAh)
- Output level: unbalanced, capacitive decoupled
- Connector: Input: 5-pin XLR female/Output: 3.5 mm Stereo jack plug
- Length: 196 mm
- Head diameter: 25 mm
- Weight without batteries: 175 g