Beyerdynamic MCE 58 Electret Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone for ENG/EFP
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Especially developed for interviewing and broadcasting.
The MCE 58 condenser microphone has a very high unbalanced output that allows direct connection to mobile DAT and MD-recorders. The elasticated suspension of the transducer element eliminates unwanted handling noise and built-in active filters suppress unwanted low-frequency noise such as traffic rumble. The MCE 58 has a frequency response curve which has been optimized for excellent speech intelligibility The non-glare surface is scratch-resistant and will withstand the rough use often associated with news gathering events.
Requires phantom power.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- High output level
- Rugged construction
- Slim line design
- Battery powering (1.5 V)
Order today and equip yourself quality mobile recording.
MCE 58 Electret Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone for ENG/EFP Specifications:
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 4 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 370 Ohms (unbalanced)
- Load impedance: 2 k Ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR; 1,3 = ground, 2 = signal +
- Length: 260 mm
- Shaft diameter: 25 mm
- Head diameter: 45 mm
- Weight without cable: 200 g
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 132 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: 60 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: 26 dB
- Power supply: 1.5 V battery (type Mignon AA/LR 6)
- Current consumption: 20 mA