Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser MicrophoneSku #270491000000000 Behringer 270491 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-performance, dual-diaphragm design for versatility.
The Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Microphone provides transparency usually found on high-end large-diaphragm condenser mics. Features selectable patterns, low-cut filter, and built-in shielding. A 10dB attenuator can be used with high-volume signal sources. Rugged hard case, suspension mount, and windscreen included.
Requires phantom power.
- 1" dual-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shockmounted, gold-sputtered, dual-diaphragm capsule
- Exceptionally flat frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure-8 pickup pattern
- Signal-to-noise ratio: up to 77dB (cardioid), 76dB (omnidirectional), and 78dB (figure-8)
- Low-frequency roll-off switch
- Input attenuation of -10dB
- Ultralow-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- Impedance: nominal - 1 kohm
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
At this price, it's easy to finally get crystal clear sound for your studio. Order today.
B-2 Pro Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- 2-1/4" - head, 2" - shaft, 8-1/4" - length