Behringer B-1 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for home-studio owners and musicians.
The Behringer B-1 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic employs a 1" capsule to capture sound with incredible realism and sensitivity. Its wide frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz is enhanced by a pronounced presence boost, making EQing unnecessary in many cases. The cardioid polar pattern, switchable high-pass filter, -10dB pad, 148dB SPL capability, and low self-noise make it perfect for close miking. Requires 48V phantom power. The Behringer B-1 Mic includes a carrying case, shock mount, and windscreen.
- 1" capsule
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range enhanced by a pronounced presence boost
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Switchable high-pass filter (-6dB/octave at 75Hz)
- -10dB pad
- Low-cut filter -6dB/octave @ 75Hz (switchable)
- SPL of 148dB
- Low self-noise
- Perfect for close miking
- Requires 48V phantom power
Put it in the cart today and add some big-time capability to your mic inventory.