A miniaturized USB condenser microphone for recording directly into a computer
The Audix USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone used for recording voice and acoustic instruments directly into a computer. Known for its clarity, excellent transient response, SPL handling, and ease of operation, the USB mic is designed to naturally capture and reproduce vocals and instruments with stunning detail.
The USB12, which is characterized with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, provides excellent isolation and control at the sound source. With a smooth and accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the USB12 sits on top of a stable desktop base and can be quickly and easily adjusted to any position.
The USB microphone has a 16 bit sample resolution and supports 44.1k and 48k sample rates for both playback and recording. This high definition condenser mic features a push-to-talk button with the option of 'steady on' or 'momentary on' as well as a headphone jack for real time monitoring and a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low frequency signals.
The USB12 microphone comes with a 6 ft USB cable, matt black finish, and field replaceable capsule.
- Flexible Gooseneck Design
- Records directly into a computer via USB Port
- Studio sound Quality
- "Plug and Play"
- Mac and PC Compatible
- 16 Bit Sample Resolution
- Supports 44.1k and 48k sample Rates
- 12 mm High resolution Condenser Capsule
- Push to Talk — 'Steady on or Momentary On'
- Bass Roll-off Filter
- Headphone Jack for Real time Monitoring
- Vocal recording
- Instrument recording
- Live chat, IP communication
- Medical/Legal reporting
- Internet telecommunication
Go computer direct today!
USB12 USB Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Output Impedence: 1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity @1k 1.3 mV/Pa: 115 dB
- Maximum SPL @ 1% THD: 115 dB
- Signal to Noise ratio: 64 dB ik @ 1 Pa
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Weight: 20 Ounces (567 g)
- Length: 12.2 Inches (310 mm)