Audix Micropod Podium Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable.
The Audix M1250 Micropod is a podium microphone that has complete immunity from the RF interference of cell phones and GSM devices. The M1250 microphone is available with cardioid, hypercardioid, omni, and shotgun capsules, giving this Audix mic the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio, and broadcast applications. The Audix Micropod is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for drums, percussion, musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences, and presentations.
25' cable with mini-XLRf - XLRm connectors (CBL-M25)
Mic stand adapter (MC-MICRO)
Hanging clip (MC-HANGER)
Foam windscreen (WS1218)
Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
Ambient room miking
Symphonic area miking
Speech / Presentation
Cymbals / Percussion
- Includes flange mount
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
About as versatile as a mic can be. Order today.
Micropod Podium Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz -190 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1k: 10 mV/ Pa (-42 dbV +/-1.5 dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: ≥140 dB
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB
- Power REquirements 18 - 52V
- Connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing/Finish: Machined brass / Powder coat
- Weight: < 1 lb.
- Length: 2-1/10"
- Length of Goosenecks: 6" / 12" / 18"