Audix MB8455 MICROBOOM-84 With M1255B MicrophoneProduct #H74530 Audix H74530 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A versatile pro modular mini mic and boom stand system.
The Audix MB8455-HC package includes the Audix MICROBOOM-84 Boom System fitted with an Audix M1255B Mic capsule.
MICROBOOM-84 Boom System.
The MICROBOOM-84 is a simple-to-use modular system that can be used with a choice of capsules in the Audix Micros series, offering a broad choice of pick-up pattern and frequency response. The MicroBoom-84 System is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications including choir, plays, and orchestra. It is 84 inches (2134 mm) long and is made from a strong, lightweight carbon fiber. High quality shielded cable is used internally to insure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom, which terminates in a mini-XLR male connector.
The stand adapter designed for the MicroBoom allows for total control over the angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. A metal thumbscrew locks the rod firmly in place. The angle and position of the microphone is controlled using the flexible metal gooseneck below the microphone. The MicroBoom-84 provides an ultra-clean, professional, and elegant appearance on stage while providing exceptional performance and portability.
M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone.
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, overhead choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking.
The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B, which is equipped with a cardioid capsule, is also available with hypercardioid, omni or supercardioid (shotgun) capsules, giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
A wide array of optional clips and accessories (sold separately) allow the M1255B to be used for musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Lightweight, rigid
- Portable, easy to position
- Clean, elegant appearance
- Choice of capsules
- Exceptional sound quality
- No external power adapter needed
- Attaches to any mic stand
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Ensemble vocal
- Orchestral zone miking
- Location recording
- Conference room
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high sensitivity
- Available with a cardioid, hypercardioid, omni or supercardioid (shotgun) capsule
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Symphonic area miking
- Speech, presentation
- 25' shielded mic cable. Mini-XLR(female) - XLR(male) (CBL-M25)
- Mic stand adapter with thumbscrew and wing nut adjustments (MC-MICRO)
- Hanging clip: (MC-HANGER)
- Windscreen (WS1218)
Great for a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
MB8455 MICROBOOM-84 With M1255B Microphone Specifications:
- MICROBOOM-84 Boom Mic System:
- Material: rod carbon fiber
- Gooseneck: steel
- Connectors: brass
- Length: 84â / 2134mm
- Diameter: .20â / 7.4mm
- Connectors: bottom: mini-XLR male; top: mini-XLR female
- Weight: 4 ounces / 111 grams (without mic or clip)
- Finish: non-reflective black
- M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone
- Transducer type: condenser
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 19 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, hypercardioid, omni,
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 32 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: â¥130 dB
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 - 52 V
- Connector: 3 pin mini-XLR(male)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing: Machined brass
- Finish: Powder coat
- Weight 0.7 ounces / 0.20 g
- Length 2.1 inches / 54 mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easily Positionable
- Lot's Of Gain
- Practically Disappear
- sound amazing
- Super lightweight
- Tall Enough For Risers
- Miking Choirs
- Overhead Orchestra Miking
Comments about Audix MB8455 MICROBOOM-84 With M1255B Microphone:
We struggled for years with cheaper mics and trying to hang them from the ceiling. These mics solved all our problems by having twice as much gain as any other mini condenser choir mic while also being on stands to position them perfectly for whatever size choir was needed.
- Was this a gift?: