Audix MB8450 MicroBoom 84" Carbon Fiber Microphone Boom System
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Overhead mic stand system with 84" carbon fiber boom for miking choirs, plays, and orchestras, plus a mini cardioid mic.
The Audix MicroBoom MB8450 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of an 84" (1270mm) carbon-fiber microphone boom system along with the Audix M1250B mini cardioid condenser. Lightweight and attachable to any microphone stand, the Audix MicroBoom MB8450 is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications, including choirs, plays, and orchestras.
The MicroBoom MB8450/M1250B system can be used with a choice of microphone capsules in the Audix Micros Series, offering a broad choice of pickup pattern and frequency response. Audix uses high-quality shielded internally to insure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom where the cable terminates in a mini-XLR male connector.
The boom's stand adapter is designed for total control over the MB8450 MicroBoom's every angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. A metal thumbscrew locks the rod firmly in place. The final angle and position of your microphone is controlled by the flexible metal gooseneck just below the microphone.
The Audix MicroBoom MB8450 looks ultra-clean, professional, and elegant on stage while providing exceptional performance and portability, and the M1250B microphone ensures quality sound.
- Portable, easy to position
- Clean, elegant appearance
- Exceptional sound quality
- No external power needed
- Attaches to any mic stand
- 25" shielded mic cable with Mini-XLR female XLR male connectors
- Mic stand adapter with thumbscrew and wing nut adjustments
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid/Hypercardioid (MB8450-HC)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 10mv / Pa @ 1k
You've worked hard on your presentation. Make sure your audience hears it. Order today.
MB8450 MicroBoom 84" Carbon Fiber Microphone Boom System Specifications:
- Material Rod: Carbon Fiber
- Gooseneck: Steel
- Connectors: Brass
- Length: 84" / 2134mm
- Diameter: .20" / 7.4mm
- Bottom: Mini-XLR male
- Top: Mini-XLR female
- Weight: 4 ounces / 111 grams (without mic or clip)
- Finish: Non-reflective black