Audix MB5050 50" Carbon Fiber Boom System with M1250B Mic
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Combination 50" MicroBoom carbon fiber rod with M1250B miniature condenser.
The Audix MicroBoom MB5050 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of a 50" (1270mm) carbon fiber rod along with an Audix MB5050 mini cardioid condenser microphone. Lightweight and able to attach to any microphone stand, the Audix MicroBoom MB5050 is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications, including choirs, plays, and orchestras. Amplifying large areas without feedback is a classic sound reinforcement challenge, one made simple with the MB5050 system.
Audix employs high-quality shielded cable internally to ensure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom. The boom terminates in a mini-XLR male connector.
The MicroBoom MB5050 stand adapter is designed for total control over angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. A metal thumbscrew locks the rod firmly in place. The final angle and position of the microphone is controlled by the flexible metal gooseneck just below the microphone. The Audix MicroBoom MB5050 provides an ultra-clean, professional, and elegant appearance on stage along with exceptional performance and portability.
- Includes the M1250B miniature condenser mic
- Lighweight, rigid
- Portable, easy to position
- Clean, elegant appearance
- Exceptional sound quality
- Choice of capsules
- No external power needed
- Attaches to any mic stand
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- 25" shielded mic cable with Mini-XLR female XLR male connectors
- Mic stand adapter with thumbscrew and wing nut adjustments
As your performers reach higher heights, the MB5050 will ensure that you don't miss a thing.
MB5050 50" Carbon Fiber Boom System with M1250B Mic Specifications:
- Material Rod: Carbon Fiber
- Gooseneck: Steel
- Connectors: Brass
- Length of MB50: 50" / 1270mm
- Diameter: .20" / 7.4mm
- Bottom: Mini-XLR male
- Top: Mini-XLR female
- Weight: 2.5 ounces / 78 grams (without mic or clip)
- Finish: Non-reflective black