Audix M44 Miniaturized Condenser MicrophoneProduct #H74529 Audix H74529 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for close miking of high SPL instruments.
The M44 is a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable. This microphone is designed for close miking high SPL instruments and sound effects. The M44, which is equipped with a cardioid capsule, is also available in a hypercardioid polar pattern giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
The M44 comes with an array of clips and accessories enabling the microphone to be used for drums, percussion, high SPL musical instruments and high SPL sound effects such as loud booms or explosions.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
- Available in cardioid or hypercardioid
- High SPL Instruments
- High SPL sound effects
- Explosions, gun shots, etc.
Order a high quality, high impact mic today!
M44 Miniaturized Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer: Type Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 19 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid or Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 3 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 69 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: ≥150 dB
- Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 – 52 V
- Connector: 3-pin mini-XLR (male)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing: Machined brass
- Finish: Powder coat
- Weight 20 g / 0.7 ounces
- Length 54 mm / 2.1 inches