- Buy New
A miniaturized, high-output condenser mic designed for distance miking.
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, overhead choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking.
The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B, which is equipped with a cardioid capsule, is also available with hypercardioid, omni or supercardioid (shotgun) capsules, giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
A wide array of optional clips and accessories (sold separately) allow the M1255B to be used for musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high sensitivity
- Available with a cardioid, hypercardioid, omni
- or supercardioid (shotgun) capsule
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Symphonic area miking
- Speech, presentation
Capture your audio from a distance with remarkable clarity—order the M1255 now.
M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: condenser
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 19 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, hypercardioid, omni,
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 32 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: ≥130 dB
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 – 52 V
- Connector: 3 pin mini-XLR(male)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing: Machined brass
- Finish: Powder coat
- Weight 0.7 ounces / 0.20 g
- Length 2.1 inches / 54 mm