Audix M1255B Miniaturized Condenser MicrophoneProduct #H74524 Audix H74524 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Miniaturized high-output condenser microphone for distance miking.
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, overhead choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking.
The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B is available in black or white (M1255B-W) with four polar patterns (cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardioid, and omni-directional), giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high sensitivity
- Available with a cardioid, hypercardioid, omni or supercardioid capsule
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Symphonic area miking
- Speech / presentation
- Cymbals / Percussion
- 25’ cable with mini-XLRf - XLRm connectors (CBL-M25)
- Mic stand adapter (MC-MICRO)
- Hanging clip (MC-HANGER)
- External foam windscreen (WS1218)
Order a verstile mini mic with RF interference immunity.
M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: condenser
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardioid, and omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Impedence: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 32 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD : ≥130 dB
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 – 52 V
- Connector: 3 pin mini-XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing / Finish Machined brass / Powder coat
- Weight 20 g / 0.7 ounces
- Length 54 mm / 2.1 inches