Audix M1250B Miniaturized Condenser MicrophoneProduct #H74525 Audix H74525 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A versatile mini condenser with complete RFI immunity!
The M1250B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1250B, which is equipped with a cardioid capsule, is also available with hypercardioid, omni or shotgun capsules, giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
The M1250B is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for drums, percussion, musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences, and presentations.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
- Available with a cardioid, hypercardioid, omni, or supercardioid capsule
- Supplied accessories:
- 25' cable with mini-XLR (female) - XLR (male) connectors (CBL-M25)
- Mic stand adapter (MC-MICRO)
- Hanging clip (MC-HANGER)
- External foam windscreen (WS1218)
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Symphonic area miking
- Speech, presentation
- Cymbals, percussion
For live, studio and broadcast performances.
M1250B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: condenser
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 19 kHz
Polar pattern: cardioid, hypercardioid, omni, supercardioid
Output Impedance: 150 ohms
Sensitivity: 10 mV / Pa (C) @ 1k; 10 mV / Pa (HC) @ 1k; 11 mV / Pa (O) @ 1k
Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 21 dB
Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: ?140 dB
Dynamic Range: 119 dB
Power requirements: 18 - 52 V
Connector: 3 pin mini-XLRm
Polarity: positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
Housing: machined brass
Finish: powder coat
Weight: 0.7 oz / 20 grams
Length: 2.1 inches / 54 mm