Audix CX212 Muli-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser MicProduct #277144 Audix 277144 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Multi-pattern condenser mic with contemporary design and excellent performance characteristics.
The Audix CX-212 is an exceptional multi-pattern condenser microphone with a large diaphragm that is ideal for project studios, professional audio production, and live stage performances. Delivers a smooth, uniform frequency response from 30 Hz - 20 kHz. The Audix CX-212 microphone offers a choice of 3 polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure 8. Additionally, the CX-212 mic is equipped with a bass roll-off filter to help eliminate rumble and hum in lower frequencies. The Audix CX-212 handles sound pressure levels up to 132 dB. It's a perfect microphone for a wide variety of acoustic instruments, vocals, string sections, ensembles, and ambient room miking. The Audix CX-212 is designed with discreet low noise preamp circuitry, and operates on phantom power of 48-52 volts. Optimum results will be achieved by using the CX-212 mic with a high quality mic preamplifier and premium quality microphone cable.
Multi-pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
1.07" gold vapor diaphragm Low noise electronics
Rich, warm tones—ideal for digital recording Heavy duty isolation shock mount included
Studio vocals, lead and backing Voice, over Choir
Ambient room mic
Drum overheads, Orchestra Bells, chimes, marimba, vibes
Acoustic instruments (piano, sax, strings, guitar, flute)
Electric guitar cabs
Adjustable one-piece metal clip (MC-112)
Isolation shock mount (SMT-CX112)
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Capsule Technology: 1.07"/27mm Gold Vapor Diaphragm
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Polar Pattern: Multi-Pattern
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity O/C: 16.5 mV/ 26 mV (ref 1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Noise Floor: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76 dB (ref 1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Power Requirements: 48v +/- 4v phantom
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- Cable/Connector: 3-pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Copper alloy body
- Finish: Black satin
- Weight: 17 oz / 480g
All the EQing and effects in the world can't replace a good mic. Start right. Call or click now to order.