Audix ADX51 Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneSku #271036000000000 Audix 271036 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ADX51 Cardioid Condenser Mic is a pre-polarized condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. With a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-20kHz, the ADX51 microphone is precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish.
The Audix ADX51 is designed with low noise electronic circuitry, balanced output, and switches that enable a 10dB pad and a bass roll-off. The ADX51 is a road-worthy microphone capable of handling high sound pressure levels of 142dB. The ADX51 is an excellent condenser microphones for overheads, cymbals, group vocals, and a wide variety of acoustic instruments.
ADX51 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Condenser (pre-polarized)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18khz (150Hz-18khz With Roll Off)
- Pattern: cardioid
- Output impedence: 100 ohm balanced
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 15.9mv (1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Equivelent Noise Level: 29 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to noise ratio: 65 dB (1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Power Requirements: 9 - 52v phantom
- Maximum SPL: 132db - 142db With Pad
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: machined brass
- Weight: 5 oz/143 grams
- Includes: Mic clip (Dclip) adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8 inch. -27 thread. Note: Metal stand adapter also supplied to accommodate European standard threads. Vinyl carrying case. WS-81CExternal Foam Windscreen.