Audio-Technica U891RCx Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone with Local or Remote SwitchingProduct #H71555 Audio-Technica H71555 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Designed for sound reinforcement, conferencing, distance learning, and other applications.
A wide-range condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, the U891RCx is equipped with local or remote switching options. For flexible control in conference and boardroom installations, the unit's external contact closure ability allows a user to trigger an external device—a camera, for instance—from a switch on the microphone. Another ease-of-use feature: the microphone's activation switch can be set to three operating modes: touch-on/touch-off, press to talk, and press to mute. The mic is also equipped an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter to reduce pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. Its red LED status indicator can be controlled remotely. UniGuard innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference; interchangeable elements are available in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns; a unique rotating PivotPoint connector changes the cable exit point—no tools required. It requires 11 to 52V DC phantom power, which operates the microphone and switch circuitry.
- An activation switch can be set to any of three operating modes: "touch-on/ touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute"
- External contact closure capability permits control of remote devices from microphone switch
- External LED control allows for accurate depiction of the live status of the microphone
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Improved switch design
U891RCx Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone with Local or Remote Switching Specifications:
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: –34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 130 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max
- SPL signal-to-noise ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
- Switches: Activation: on/off; Switch function: press on/off, momentary on, momentary off;
- Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 264 g (9.4 oz)
- 108.0 mm (4.25") maximum length
- 84.0 mm (3.31") maximum width
- 23.0 mm (0.91") maximum height
- Output connector: TB5M-type
- Cable: 7.6 m (25.0') long, 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 5-conductor shielded cable (2 conductors under shield; 3 control wires outside shield); TA5F-type connector at microphone end, output end stripped and tinned for connection to electronic device
- Optional interchangeable elements: UE-O omnidirectional (360°), UE-H: hypercardioid (100°)
- Accessory furnished: soft protective pouch