Audio-Technica U857R UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Adapter Mount Gooseneck MicrophoneProduct #275149 Audio-Technica 275149 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Put it where you need it...easily!
Audio Technica U857R cardioid condenser gooseneck mic
Designed for flexible performance in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications, the high-performance U857R features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory." Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. This cardioid condenser adapter-mount gooseneck microphone direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand; it is 16.58" long. Equipped with UniGuard(TM) innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U857R accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine(TM) line cardioid polar patterns. The phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U857R UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Adapter Mount Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”39 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight (Microphone): 4.4 oz (131 g)
Weight (Power Module): 2.9 oz (139 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 12.01" (305.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter
Dimensions (Power Module): 3.66" x 0.74", 92.9 mm x 18.9 mm (Length x Diameter)
Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100);
UE-O omnidirectional (360); UE-UL UniLine (90)
Accessories Furnished: AT8538 power module; AT8663 A-mount flange; AT8664 A-mount cable pass-through adapter; AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen
Audio-Technica Case Style: M2