Audio-Technica U857QLU UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Quick Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Put it where you need it...easily!
With advanced capsule design coupled with carefully engineered internal electronics, the Audio Technica U857QLU UniLine condenser microphone delivers clear, consistent sound for a variety of installed applications. The 23.74" version of U857QU, the U857QLU features Audio-Technica's UniLine line cardioid element. The microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. Its ultra-flexible, robust gooseneck permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. Featuring UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The phantom-powered Audio-Technica microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90° acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360° (not included)
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U857QLU UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Quick Mount Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: —35 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.9 oz (150 g)
- Dimensions: 23.74" (603.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-C UniLine (120°)UE-H hypercardioid (100°); UE-O omnidirectional (360°)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M35