Audio-Technica U857QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone(black 18.64 Inches) Sku #270499000001193 Audio-Technica 270499 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for pro-level sound reinforcement, recording, and broadcasting.
The 18.94" version of the U857Q, the U857QL cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard innovations. It features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom powered microphone also offers an 80Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain-before-feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 degrees to 360 degrees
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to plosive noises
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock, and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
An excellent and convenient microphone. Order today.
U857QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low-Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: —39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.3 oz (144 g)
- Dimensions: 18.94" (481.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter