Audio-Technica U853R Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone blackProduct #270496 Audio-Technica 270496 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Perfect for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
The U853R cardioid condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard technology that offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. With a consistent cardioid polar pattern, the mic offers natural sound and superior gain before feedback. It is phantom powered and features an integral 80Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Includes AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8538 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation
- Accepts interchangeable elements available optionally in several polar patterns
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
An overhead mic that makes your sound the star. Order today.
U853R Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF : 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: —39 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT (microphone): 0.5 oz (14g)
- WEIGHT (power module) : 2.9 oz (97g)
- DIMENSION (microphone): 1.34" (34.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
- DIMENSION (power module): 3.66" (92.9 mm) long, 0.74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE: 25.0' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8153(WH) two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger; AT8538 wall/ceiling plate power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M12