Audio-Technica U853AW UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Hanging MicrophoneProduct #275133 Audio-Technica 275133 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Ideal for theater and orchestra or choir miking.
The U853AW cardioid condenser hanging microphone is ideal for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphone's fast transient response and low distortion characteristics allow every complex detail to be heard with all its impact--rich, vibrant qualities faithfully reproduced. Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U853AW accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. The battery or phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
U853AW UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”42 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”43 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: Phantom 200 ohms; Battery 270 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 133 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
Battery Current/ Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
Weight (microphone): 0.5 oz (14 g)
Weight (Power Module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 1.34"diameter x 0.48 height, (12.2 mm diameter)
Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.31" x 2.48" x 0.87", (84.0 mm x 63.0 mm x 22.0 mm)
Output Connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Optional interchangeable elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100);
UE-O omnidirectional (360); UE-UL UniLine (90)
Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Accessories Furnished: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8531 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter; battery
Audio Technica: M12