Audio-Technica U587AL UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Adapter Mount Gooseneck MicrophoneSku #275143000000000 Audio-Technica 275143 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Put it where you need it...easily!
Engineered for versatile positioning and extremely flexible performance in boardroom, school, government, house-of-worship and other installed applications, the Audio-Technica U857AL microphone features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory." Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. This condenser microphone from Audio Technica direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand; it is 16.58" long. Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The battery or phantom-powered gooseneck microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
- Operates on battery or phantom power
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U587AL UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Adapter Mount Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: —42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa ; Battery: —43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms; Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 133 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA/1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight (Microphone): 4.6 oz (131 g)
- Weight (Power Module): 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 16.58" (421 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter
- Dimensions (Power Module): 3.31" x 2.48" x 0.87", 84.0 mm x 63.0 mm x 22.0 mm (H x W x D)
- Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100°);
- UE-O omnidirectional (360°); UE-UL UniLine (90°)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8531 power module; AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8663 A-mount flange; AT8664 A-mount cable pass-through adapter; battery
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M2