Audio-Technica PRO47TL Cardioid Condenser Thread-mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Audio-Technica PRO47TL is a double-gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone with integral power module and 5/8"-27 adapter-mount is ideal for boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Featuring a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone's self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules.
Requires phantom power.
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting stud
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Overall length of 15.79" (401.0 mm)
PRO47TL Cardioid Condenser Thread-mount Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 70-16,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: ”37 db (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum input sound level: 134 db SPL, 1 khz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical): 106 db, 1 khz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 66 db, 1 khz at 1 Pa
Phantom power requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 ma typical
Weight: 67 g (2.4 oz)
Dimensions: 15.79" (401mm) long, .47" (12 mm) head diameter
Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long, permanently attached
Accessories furnished: AT8146 windscreen; AT8425 5/8"-27 threaded mounting stud
Audio-Technica Case Style: M22