Audio-Technica Pro 44 Propoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary MicrophoneSku #275126000000000 Audio-Technica 275126 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Ideal for installed applications.
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 Boundary Microphone by Audio Technica is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
Requires phantom power.
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
Especially appropriate for use with SmartMixers. Order today.
Pro 44 Propoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 2.4 oz (67 g)
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 2.87" x 3.56" x 1.59", (36.6 mm x 54.3 mm x 15.5 mm)
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors