Audio-Technica BP4073 Shotgun Condenser MicrophoneProduct #501138 Audio-Technica 501138 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A shotgun mic with a tight pickup focus over the entire frequency spectrum.
The Audio-Technica BP4073 is a shotgun condenser microphone that adds virtually no heft to the end of your fish pole boom or to the top of a minicam. The BP4073 mic's overall length is just 9.17" and it weighs just 3.5 oz. Through the use of an innovative Audio-Technica design, the interference tube of the BP4073 microphone provides a narrow acceptance angle, effective for long-distance pickup. This highly directional mic offers low self-noise and is fully RoHS-compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS). Requires 48V DC phantom power.
- Designed for use in broadcasting, film/TV production and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Innovative acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter & 10 dB pad
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
- RoHS-compliant — free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Add this specialized mic to your recording arsenal today!
BP4073 Shotgun Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
- Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -29 dB (35.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 151 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 13 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.8 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 233.0 mm (9.17") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8144 windscreen; two O-Rings; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica Case Style: SG2