Audio-Technica BP4071L Shotgun Condenser MicrophoneProduct #501137 Audio-Technica 501137 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
One of the longest shotgun mics available with crisp reproduction and excellent noise rejection.
The Audio-Technica BP407L is a shotgun condenser mic that at 21.22" long, is among the longest shotgun microphones on the market. Originally developed at the request of broadcast professionals, this AT microphone boasts an extremely narrow polar pattern, excellent rejection from the sides and rear of the microphone, along with crisp, intelligible audio reproduction. The Audio-Technica BP4071L mic offers switchable low-frequency roll-off and a 10 dB pad, and comes generously equipped with a stand clamp, windscreen, and case. Requires 48V DC phantom power.
- Overall length of 21.22" with an extremely narrow, highly directional pickup pattern
- Ideal for use in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater sound reinforcement
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Transformerless design for improved pickup of transients
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
- Interference tube design for narrow acceptance angle
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter & 10 dB pad
- RoHS-compliant — free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Add this specialized mic to your recording arsenal today!
BP4071L Shotgun Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
- Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 20-18,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -29 dB (35.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 151 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise; 13 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.8 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 539.0 mm (21.22") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8147 windscreen; two O-Rings; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica Case Style: SG5