Audio-Technica BP4029 Mid-Side Short Stereo Shotgun MicrophoneSku #275053000000000 Audio-Technica 275053 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Mic from a distance.
Based on models originally developed for use in the broadcast of the Sydney Olympics in 2000, the Audio Technica BP4029 (9.29" long) is engineered for high-end broadcast and production use. It features independent line-cardioid and figure-of-eight elements configured in an MS (Mid-Side) arrangement with switch-selectable internal matrixing. This innovative microphone allows sound recordists the choice of selecting a left-right stereo output (wide or narrow) via the microphone's internal matrixing system or choosing discreet Mid-Side signals for later manipulation, a flexibility not available from any other manufacturer.
A switchable low frequency roll-off filter helps minimize the pickup of unwanted low frequency noise. These phantom-powered models feature a rugged lightweight design and sleek black color scheme, perfect for on-camera use.
- Designed for broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use
- Independent Line-cardioid and Figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
- Includes a 0.61 m (24") cable (5-pin XLRF to two standard 3-pin XLRM connectors)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Order today and be equipped with the best.
BP4029 Mid-Side Short Stereo Shotgun Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Line-cardioid, Figure-of-eight
- Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity
- Mid: -30 dB (31.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa;
- Side: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa;
- LR Stereo: -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Mid: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- Side: 127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- LR Stereo: 126 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Mid: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL;
- Side: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL;
- LR Stereo: 102 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio:
- Mid: 72 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Side: 68 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- LR Stereo: 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- M-S, LR Stereo-Wide (LR-W);
- LR Stereo-Narrow (LR-N);
- Flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 3.6 oz. (103 g)
- Dimensions: 9.29" (236 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLR5M-type
- Cable: Dual 24" (0.61 m) shielded two-conductor, terminated in two XLR3M-type connectors
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8135 foam windscreen; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: SG2