Audio-Technica BP4027 Mid-Side Long Stereo Shotgun MicrophoneProduct #275052 Audio-Technica 275052 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Shotgun mic with expanded versatility.
Based on models originally developed for use in the broadcast of the Sydney Olympics in 2000, the Audio Technica BP4027 (14.96" long) is engineered for high-end broadcast and production use. It features independent line-cardioid and figure-of-eight elements configured in an MS (Mid-Side) arrangement with switch-selectable internal matrixing. This innovative microphone allows sound recordists the choice of selecting a left-right stereo output (wide or narrow) via the microphone's internal matrixing system or choosing discreet Mid-Side signals for later manipulation, a flexibility not available from any other manufacturer.
A switchable low frequency roll-off filter helps minimize the pickup of unwanted low frequency noise. These phantom-powered models feature a rugged lightweight design and sleek black color scheme, perfect for on-camera use.
- Designed for broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use
- Independent line-cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
- Includes a 0.61 m (24") cable (5-pin XLRF to two standard 3-pin XLRM connectors)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Order today and be equipped with the best.
BP4027 Mid-Side Long Stereo Shotgun Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Line-cardioid, Figure-of-eight
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity
- Mid: -30 dB (31.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa;
- Side: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa;
- LR Stereo: -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Mid: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- Side: 127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- LR Stereo: 126 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Mid: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL;
- Side: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL;
- LR Stereo: 102 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio:
- Mid: 72 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Side: 68 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- LR Stereo: 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- M-S, LR Stereo-Wide (LR-W);
- LR Stereo-Narrow (LR-N);
- Flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 5.0 oz. (142 g)
- Dimensions: 14.96" (380 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLR5M-type
- Cable: Dual 0.61 m (24") shielded two-conductor, terminated in two XLR3M-type connectors
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8135 foam windscreen; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: SG3