Audio-Technica BP4025 X/Y Stereo Recording MicrophoneProduct #501135 Audio-Technica 501135 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A field mic with compact, elegant design, pristine sound quality, and stereo imaging.
The Audio-Technica BP4025 is a stereo condenser mic that offers you large-diaphragm capsules in an innovative coincident capsule configuration. Its design makes the AT BP4025 mic ideal for broadcast and professional recording, Thie BP4025 microphone has a smaller housing while still producing an X/Y stereo image with the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. Ideal for use with professional audio and video equipment, the Audio-Technica BP4025 microphone is fully RoHS-compliantâfree from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS). Requires phantom power.
- Large-diaphragm capsules offer pristine sound quality and exceptionally low noise
- Innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for camera-mount use
- Excellent channel separation
- Phantom power operationâfor use with professional equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10 dB pad
- Includes one balanced cable (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output)
- RoHS-compliant â free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Capture the realism of live sound toady!
BP4025 X/Y Stereo Recording Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-Charge Back Plate Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response; 20-17,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off; 80 Hz, 12 DB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity; -32 DB (25.1 Mv) Re 1v At 1 Pa
- Channel Balance; <2.5 DB
- Impedance; 170 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level; 145 DB SPL, 1 Khz At 1% T.H.D.;
- 155 DB SPL, With 10 DB Pad (Nominal)
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 131 dB, 1 Khz At Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 80 dB, 1 Khz At 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements; 11-52v Dc, 7 Ma Typical (Both Channels Total)
- Switch: Flat, Roll-Off; 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Weight: 269 G (9.5 Oz)
- Dimensions; 186.0 Mm (7.32") Long, 47.6 Mm (1.87") Head Diameter 21.0 Mm (0.83") Body Diameter
- Output Connector; Integral 5-Pin XLRM-Type
- Cable: 5.0 M (16.5') Long, 8 Conductor, Shielded, Vinyl-Jacketed Stereo Cable With 5-Pin Xlrf-Type Connector At Microphone End And Two 3-Pin XLRM-Type Connectors At Output End
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a Stand Clamp For 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; Windscreen; Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: S12