Audio-Technica ATM710 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The ATM710 Artist Series vocal condenser microphone is tailored for exacting detail and high-fidelity vocal reproduction. With a condenser design for studio-quality performance, the ATM710 delivers remarkable clarity. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off position that reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use. The ATM710 is also equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
Requires phantom power.
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
ATM710 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENTS: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERNS: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: —40 dB 179.0 mm (7.05") long,
- 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- WEIGHT: 274 g (9.7 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 179.0 mm (7.05") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: T6
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica ATM710 Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone:
If you are looking for a excellent vocal mic in this price range, look no further. I owned 3 of these when I purchased a 4th from Music 123. Found a lower price online and submitted to Music 123 to beat it and they did within a matter of minutes! FAST SHIPPING! I haven't actually had a chance to use the mic yet, but I am confident should there be a problem that Music 123 will take good care of me.
Back to the mic: Has 2 switches which are used to 1) cut low end frequencies 2) a 10db cut should you wish to use the mic on a amp or loud signal source. Clarity you wouldn't believe. I beleive that these have been the Country Music Awards vocal mic choice for the past 8 years. Cardiod pattern doesn't pick up back or side 'wash.' Works EXTREMELY well with IEM's... Built tough and able to stand the rigors of gigging. Comes with a nice case and rubberized mic holder.
As a former SM58 and 57/58 Beta user, I'm now a firm believer in AT and wouldn't consider going back.