Audio-Technica ATM450 Condenser Instrument MicrophoneSku #270315000000000 Audio-Technica 270315 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. Audio Technica ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The condenser microphone's extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Requires phantom power.
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
ATM450 Condenser Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: —41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- Weight: 98 g (3.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 126.9 mm (5.00") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch
- Audio-technica S11 case.