Audio-Technica AT8035 Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for outdoor recording and ENG requiring long-distance sound pickup.
The length (14.53") of the Audio Technica AT8035 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses. The microphone is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Suited for both boom & handheld use, it provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, featuring excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic and switchable low-frequency roll-off. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Length is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
AT8035 Shotgun Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: Phantom: —38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa;Battery: —39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 250 ohms; Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: Phantom: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): Phantom: 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery: 98 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 72 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery type: 1.5 AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 6.0 oz. (170 g)
- Dimensions: 14.53" (369 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8132 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: SG1