Audio-Technica AT8033 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Versatile, high quality condenser mic, ideal for home studio use.
Ideal for general audio acquisition such as interviews, acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more, the Audio Technica AT8033 Cardioid Condenser microphone features high-SPL capability and wide frequency response. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The mic excels in both studio and stage applications. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- All-purpose condenser microphone ideal for handheld interviews and general audio acquisition
- Excels in both studio and stage applications
- Outstanding linearity both on- and off-axis
- Features high SPL capability and wide frequency response
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
AT8033 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open circuit sensitivity
Phantom: ”44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: ”45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom: 250 ohms
Battery: 300 ohms
Maximum input sound level:
Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical):
Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight (microphone): 5.6 oz. (159 g)
Dimensions: 9.29" (236 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8136 foam windscreen; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; battery; protective carrying case
Audio-Technica case style: S4