Audio-Technica AT8031 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Effective on stage, for recording, and broadcast applications such as interviews.
The Audio Technica AT8031 microphone is ideal for close-up interviews, vocals, overheads, piano, and strings. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The mic's proximity effect provides added warmth when used close up. Features include a large protective screen that reduces "popping" and sibilant distortion. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for close-up vocals, overheads, piano and strings
- Low-mass diaphragm ensures minimum distortion
- Cardioid pattern provides added warmth when used close up
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Add this versatile condenser to your mic locker today.
AT8031 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom —44 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery —45 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom 250 ohms; Battery 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 137 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 7.2 oz (205 g)
- Dimensions: 7.60" (193.0 mm) long, 1.98" (50.3 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8114 windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
- Audio Technica Case Style: S7