Audio-Technica AT4050 50th Anniversary Multi-Pattern Studio Condenser MicProduct #H79858 Audio-Technica H79858 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
First quality multi-pattern studio condensor microphone in special anniversary finish.
To celebrate Audio-Technicaâs 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AT4050/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each AT4050/LE. The limited edition offering comes with a beautifully crafted wooden carrying case.
With three switchable polar patterns, the large-diaphragm Audio-Technica AT4050/LE exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, outstanding performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity.
Ideal for studio use and live sound productions with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish
- Carefully crafted wooden carrying case
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
Order today and equip your studio with a handsome, superb-sounding, collectible microphone.
AT4050 50th Anniversary Multi-Pattern Studio Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight
- Frequency response: 20-18,000 Hz
- Low frequency rolloff: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum sound pressure 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB
- Dynamic range (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 4.2 mA typical
- Switches: polar selection, flat, roll-off, 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 510 g (18.0 oz)
- Dimensions: 188.0 mm (7.40") long,
- 53.4 mm (2.10") maximum body diameter
- Output connectors: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8449 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; microphone dust cover; wooden case