Audio-Technica AT4041SP Studio Microphone PackSku #273008000000000 Audio-Technica 273008 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Two small-diaphragm condensers for drum overheads, cymbals, and acoustic guitar recording.
The Audio-Technica AT4041SP Studio Pack offers you a pair of AT4041 studio condenser microphones. Engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound, the AT4041 mic features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability — making them a great choice for drum overheads and cymbals.
The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm breakup distortion. This Audio-Technica pack also includes 2 stand clamps, 2 windscreens, and a protective vinyl storage case.
Requires phantom power.
AT4041SP Studio Pack includes:
- Two AT4041 cardioid condenser microphones
- Two AT8405a stand clamps
- Two AT8159 windscreens
- Protective vinyl storage case
About the AT4041 cardioid condenser microphone:
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State of the art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
Get in on this amazing deal, Call or click today!
AT4041SP Studio Microphone Pack Specifications:
- AT4041 Cardioid Condenser Mic:
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -36dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum input sound level: 145dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 121dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 DB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch: flat, roll-off
- Weight: 4.2oz. (120g)
- Dimensions: 6.28" (159.5mm) long,
- 0.83" (21.0mm) body diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405A stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; at8159 Windscreen; protective carrying case
- Audio-technica case style: S1