Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid MicrophoneSku #270531000000000 Audio-Technica 270531 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for overhead drum recording, acoustic guitar, and more!
The Audio-Technica AT4041 is a pro-quality, capacitor-element recording mic with a cardioid pattern that is perfect for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns, and under a snare. It possesses a smooth, extended response (20Hz to 20kHz), high output, and very high SPL capability. The AT4041 microphone's transformerless design produces minimal noise. The AT4041 Microphone features a hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass mic housing. 48V phantom power requirement.
AT4041 Cardioid Microphone Specifications:
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
- Element: Capacitor
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- Maximum Input Sound Leve: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:
- Output Connector: XLRM-type
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V (±4V)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Switch: Flat/roll-off
- Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405 stand clamp; foam windscreen; protective case