Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Cardioid condenser for professional studios and broadcast environments.
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
- Smooth, extended frequency response
- Slight rise in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
Great for overheads, pick-up a couple for your mic locker today!
AT4041 Cardioid Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- SWITCH Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT 4.2 oz (120 g)
- DIMENSIONS 6.28" (159.5 mm) long,
- 0.83" (21.0 mm) body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE S1