Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y recording mic with 1/8" connectorProduct #H73905 Audio-Technica H73905 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Designed for general stereo recording and field sound capture, with excellent channel separation.
The AT2022 is a condenser microphone designed for stereo recording. Two unidirectional condenser capsules in an X/Y configuration pivot to allow for narrow (90°) or wide (120°) stereo operation. The capsules also fold flat for storage and transportation. Designed for general stereo recording and field sound capture, the AT2022 provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. The microphone comes equipped with a stand clamp, AA battery, fuzzy windscreen and .5 m cable that terminates in a 3.5 mm stereo plug.
- X/Y stereo microphone with unique pivoting electret condenser capsules for ultimate flexibility
- Provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- Battery operation allows use with most recording devices
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off minimizes pickup of unwanted low-frequency noise
- User-selectable 90° or 120° stereo operation for narrow or wide pickup patterns
- Ideal for general stereo recording and field sound capture
- Excellent channel separation
Improve your stereo recordings at rehearsal, on stage, or in the field. Order today.
AT2022 X/Y recording mic with 1/8" connector Specifications:
- Elements: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20–20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 150 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Channel Balance: <2.5 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: (TYPICAL) 103 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Warning: The AT2022 is designed for battery operation only. Do not attempt to use when phantom power is present. Possible damage to the microphone may result.
- Battery Current / Life: 1.2 mA / 500 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on/flat, on/roll-off
- Weitht: 270 g (9.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 192.0 mm (7.56") long,
- 65.0 mm (2.56") maximum head diameter,
- 21.0 mm (0.83") body diameter
- Ooutput Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 0.5 m (1.6') long, 3 conductor, shielded, vinyl-jacketed stereo cable with 3-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS connector at output end
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; fuzzy windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch