Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y recording mic with 1/8" connector
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for general stereo recording and field sound capture, with excellent channel separation.
The AT2022 is a condenser microphone designed for stereo recording. Two unidirectional condenser capsules in an X/Y configuration pivot to allow for narrow (90º) or wide (120º) stereo operation. The capsules also fold flat for storage and transportation. Designed for general stereo recording and field sound capture, the AT2022 provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. The microphone comes equipped with a stand clamp, AA battery, fuzzy windscreen and .5 m cable that terminates in a 3.5 mm stereo plug.
- X/Y stereo microphone with unique pivoting electret condenser capsules for ultimate flexibility
- Provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- Battery operation allows use with most recording devices
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off minimizes pickup of unwanted low-frequency noise
- User-selectable 90 or 120 stereo operation for narrow or wide pickup patterns
- Ideal for general stereo recording and field sound capture
- Excellent channel separation
Improve your stereo recordings at rehearsal, on stage, or in the field. Order today.
AT2022 X/Y recording mic with 1/8" connector Specifications:
- Elements: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 150 Hz, 6 dB/octave
Open circuit sensitivity: -41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Channel Balance: <2.5 dB
Impedance: 200 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range: (TYPICAL) 103 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
Warning: The AT2022 is designed for battery operation only. Do not attempt to use when phantom power is present. Possible damage to the microphone may result.
Battery Current / Life: 1.2 mA / 500 hours typical (alkaline)
Switch: Off, on/flat, on/roll-off
Weitht: 270 g (9.5 oz)
Dimensions: 192.0 mm (7.56") long,
65.0 mm (2.56") maximum head diameter,
21.0 mm (0.83") body diameter
Ooutput Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 0.5 m (1.6') long, 3 conductor, shielded, vinyl-jacketed stereo cable with 3-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone end and 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS connector at output end
Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; fuzzy windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch