Audio-Technica AT2021 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneProduct #H71551 Audio-Technica H71551 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Studio quality at a garage band price!
Ideal for home studio and live applications, the low-profile AT2021 offers an extended frequency response, high maximum SPL, and wide dynamic range. The microphone is outstanding for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano, and group vocals. Its low-mass element offers a superb transient response. The AT2021 requires phantom power.
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
AT2021 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- NOISE: 19 dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 126 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 83 g (2.9 oz)
- 101.5 mm (4.00") long
- 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: stand clamp; soft protective pouch