Audio-Technica AE5400 Cardioid Capacitor Microphone
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The ultimate vocal performance instrument.
The Audio-Technica AE5400 is a cardioid capacitor microphone that delivers pristine sound quality for the most discriminating user. Qualities include large-diaphragm element and true condenser design, superior anti-shock engineering, and excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromise of high-frequency clarity. Its robust design assures enduring dependability under road use. Includes an integral 80Hz HPF switch and 10dB pad.
Requires phantom power.
- Pristine sound quality demanded by the most discriminating microphone user
- Large-diaphragm element and true condenser design
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- Excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80HZ HPF switch and 10dB pad
Order today and have the hottest vocal mic on the market.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica AE5400 Cardioid Capacitor Microphone:
This is the real thing; a true studio recording mic built into a hand-held format. It cuts through the mix and is everything the manufacturer described. I'm a classically trained tenor with a 3 octave range. I saw Andrea Bocelli using this mic on his "Under the Desert Sky" DVD. I think there's a good reason he chose to use it. I own this mic and the Neumann kms 105. I like both equally, this mic is a little brighter in sound and hotter than the Neumann. Both produce a very nice warm sound. Comparatively the Neumann is not better sounding; and at almost double the price it's not justified. Save your money and buy the AE 5400 instead! You'll sound great and you'll have more jingle in your pocket too. Keep on singing!!!!!