Open Box (Blemished) Astatic by CAD Gooseneck Cardioid Speech Tailored Cond Mic
(17 In. 886830765100)
Astatic by CAD
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Superior voice reproduction made affordable.
The Astatic 827A is a cost-effective, cardioid, mini-gooseneck, electret condenser microphone with a controlled low frequency roll-off, smooth mid-range, and slightly peaked upper range to give a natural sound in all applications requiring voice reproduction. The superior and uniform unidirectional pattern minimizes feedback, reverberation, off-axis coloration, background noise, and placement problems. The 827A microphone from Astatic has an extremely durable satin black finish and built-in circuitry for phantom powering. This unobtrusive gooseneck microphone is ruggedly constructed to provide years of dependable service. The 827A is supplied with a miniature windscreen to control wind noise and breath "pop" during close talk situation and an A3M connector at the equipment end of the gooseneck.
Order today and enjoy a microphone that does the job perfectly.
Gooseneck Cardioid Speech Tailored Cond Mic Specifications:
- Generating Element: Electret Condenser (Phantom Powered)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Level: -53 dB (0 dB = 1 mW per 10 microbars)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -67 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar) ,4.5 mV/Pascal
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohms (Balanced)
- Front to Back: 20 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Above 40dB @ 1 microbar
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 52 Vdc
- Current Drain: .75 ma to 2.0 ma (operating voltage range)
- Connector A3M Type
- Finish: Satin Black
- Dimensions: (See drawing on other side)
- NET Weight:
- 827-17, 184.3 grams (61/2 oz.)
- 827-13, 156 grams (5-1/2 oz.)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 17 Inch Model Works Grea
- none at this time
Comments about Astatic by CAD Gooseneck Cardioid Speech Tailored Cond Mic:
This mike is exactly what we were looking for. We were using a full size Shure mike and holder on a chrome goose neck. Didn't look good and the external wires drooping around didn't help either.
This mike is on a podium mount so the wires are concealed in the podium for a very clean look. The mike is small but the sound is BIG. Make sure you have a source for phantom power as it is required for this mike.
Bottom line we are very happy with the microphone.
- Was this a gift?: