Astatic by CAD 202R Mini Omni Installation Boundary Microphone
Astatic by CAD
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Mounts in a 13/16" opening!
The Astatic 202R microphones are miniature, high performance electret condenser microphones designed for low-profile mounting in panels, tables, or ceilings. They have been redesigned with improved RF immunity to greatly reduce susceptibility to radio interference from GSM based cell phones, PDA/cell phones, cell phones with walkie-talkie capability and other similar devices. They are excellent choices for teleconferencing, voice-lift, professional recording, courtrooms, surveillance and many other critical applications. The microphone is 1.1" in diameter at the largest point and mounts in a 13/16" opening in panels up to 2" thick. The 202Rs mics are extremely rugged and feature a solid machined brass body and Astatic Flex-FormTM hardened grille screens. It also has a built-in 80Hz, 12dB/octave high pass filter and are terminated with standard male 3-pin XLR connectors. Color-matched shockmount isolators are also included with each microphone. (15/16" mounting hole required when using shock isolators). It features self-contained low noise electronics and operate from standard P12, P24 and P48 phantom power. The front of the boundary microphone is located by the Astatic logo in the cut out section of the microphone bezel. The mic features an omnidirectional (half hemisphere above mounting surface) pickup which is useful when a directional pattern is not desired. No special orientation is required when mounting the 202R.
- For teleconferencing or voice-lift sound reinforcement in meeting spaces, surveillance and ambient recording or audio observation
- RF resistant design
- Low-profile mounting in panels, table tops, walls or ceilings
- 12dB/octave bass roll-off @ 100Hz for elimination of unwanted thumping or rumbling low frequencies
- Hemi omni pick-up pattern
- Dual-surface and bottom shock isolation bushings
- Low noise transformerless electronics design
Small and unobtrusive by a giant in sound reproduction. Order today.
202R Mini Omni Installation Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -30dBV (32mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150ohms
- Self Noise: 26dBA
- Max SPL: 125dB, 1% THD
- Connector: 3 pin male XLR type
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Finish: Durable urethane
- Net Weight: 2.3 oz. (65 grams)
- RF Immunity: Exceeds ENT55103-2, E1, E2, E3 and E4
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 2.4 mA
- RoHS Compliant