Applied Microphone Technology AMT 350 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Applied Microphone Technology
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The AMT 350 large diaphragm studio microphone is designed to record vocals and instruments on classic analog and the popular growing digital format. With a cardioid pattern, the 350 mic is designed to be used in front of guitar cabinets, acoustic guitars, vocals, and acoustic instruments. The AMT 350 incorporates an element nearly an inch in diameter with a thickness of 6 microns of gold on the diaphragm which gives it it's wide frequency range and stellar sensitivity.
The AMT 350 is engineered to capture the most natural sound from the source in a controlled setting and was after the most expensive European large diaphragm microphones with emphasis on the sonic quality instead of additional features. The 350 has transparent and high definition detail down to subtle sonic qualities.
The 350 mic is in an affordable price range allowing one to purchase in pairs for stereo overhead use as well. It's ultra low noise level allows it to compete with any studio microphone on the market. Comes complete with hard shell case and clip for mounting to a microphone stand.
Requires phantom power.
- Phantom Power 48V
- 20-20kHz frequency response
- 200 ohms impedance
- 130dB maximum SPL
- 80dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Weight (Mic only) 548grams
- Sensitivity 13mv/Pa
- Cardioid pattern
- Output Connection 3-pin XLR
- Element Nearly an inch in diameter with 6 microns of gold.
Order today and record sound as it is meant to be heard.
AMT 350 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Primary Application: Vocals and Instrument
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Phantom Power: Yes-Required
- Output Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Included Items: Hard shell case and microphone mounting clip