AKG PZM10 Pressure Zone Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Picks up conversations or other desired sounds with extra clarity and definition.
The CROWN PZM-10 uses a miniature mic capsule mounted close to a sound-reflecting plate or boundary, in the pressure zone. In this zone, direct sound from the sound source combines in phase at all frequencies with reflected sound off the boundary. The benefits are many: 6 dB more sensitivity, 6 dB less noise, a wide smooth frequency response free of phase interference, excellent clarity and "reach", and consistent pickup anywhere around the mic. Frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce pickup of air conditioning rumble. The high-frequency response is boosted slightly to help articulation.
The CROWN PZM-10 is a part of the Pressure Zone Microphone line, and is designed for security, surveillance, and conference-table use. Since they do not look like microphones, they are inconspicuous. The PZM-10 has a tubular housing that easily mounts in a 25/32-inch diameter hole in a ceiling panel, wall or table. It has a mic-level output and a 3-pin XLR-type connector for easy plug-in installation and requires 12 to 48Vphantom power.
- Hemispherical polar pattern; clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- Low profile, cylindrical design, perfect for wall or tabletop installations
- Mic level output
- Powered by 12-48 V phantom power, inline XLR connector
- Ideal for use at podiums, ticket windows, conferencing, and surveillance and security
Get a boundary mic with high fidelity and low visability.
PZM10 Pressure Zone Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: hemispherical
- Frequency response: 80 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 68 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 240 ohms
- Finish: Off-white. May be painted any color.
- Dimensions: ø 3.9 cm x 7.2 cm (ø 1.53 x 2.829 in.)
- Net weight: 74 g (22.6 oz.)
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- ROHS: OK