AKG Perception 420 Condenser MicrophoneProduct #271292 AKG 271292 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Dual diaphragm and multi-pattern for enhanced vesatility.
In the Perception 420, 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone capable of cardioid, omni, and figure-8 recording patterns. It features AKG's new design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, a switchable -20dB preattenuation pad, and a switchable bass-cut filter to minimize noise and boominess. The condenser microphone is housed in a rugged chassis with a gold-plated XLR-type output. Spider-type shock mount and metal case included.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200. This was the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best wired condenser microphones in their price range.
Requires phantom power.
- 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Switchable -20dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Rugged chassis with gold-plated XLR-type output
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type outputs
Very flexible pro-studio performance at an easy price. Order today.
Perception 420 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Capsule: Large-diaphragm Dual-capsule
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 18mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12dB/octave at 300Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5%: THD 135 dB / 155dB (0 / -20dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48V phantom power
- Current consumption: <2mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1"W x 6.3"L (53 x 160mm)
- Net / Shipping Weight: 525g (18.5 oz.) / 955g (33.7 oz.)
- Standard accessories: Metal case, screw-on spider suspension
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about AKG Perception 420 Condenser Microphone:
At first I thought I was having problems with the mic, but it ended up being with the cord I was using, but sense then I've plugged it into my laptop and has amazing quality and it picks up everything, it even picks me up when I'm about six feet from the mic whispering, pretty neat:) A must buy:)