AKG Perception 420 Condenser Mic with K 44 HeadphonesProduct #486211 AKG 486211 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A killer deal for a multipurpose tracking package.
This package includes the AKG Perception 420 dual large-diaphragm studio condenser mic and AKG K 44 headphones.
AKG Perception 420 condenser mic:
The AKG Perception 420 uses 2 back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules to create a flexible multi-pattern microphone capable of cardioid, omni, and figure-8 recording patterns. It features AKG's new design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, a switchable -20 dB preattenuation pad, and a switchable bass-cut filter to minimize noise and boominess. The condenser microphone is housed in a rugged chassis with a gold-plated XLR-type output. Spider-type shock mount and metal case included.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200. This was the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best wired condenser microphones for their price point.
Requires phantom power.
AKG K 44 Headphones:
The AKG K 44 Stereo Headphones are a cost efficient solution for use in many various applications, including project studios and home recording. These closed-back, circumaural headphones are a true all-round performer with solid bass and clean highs at a value price. The AKG self-adjusting headband, leatherette ear pads and gimbal suspension ensure great comfort, for long-listening sessions. For professional and semi-professional users the K 44 is equipped with a 3.5/6.3 mm stereo adapter to suit any headphone amp. The K 44 headphones are extremely well made, and designed for ambitious and rugged use.
AKG Perception 420
- Two back-to-back large-diaphragm capsules create a flexible multi-pattern microphone: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Switchable -20dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Rugged chassis with gold-plated XLR-type output
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- True Condenser capsule technology
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type output
- Outstanding POP packaging design
AKG K 44
- Closed-back, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable
Perception 420 Condenser Mic with K 44 Headphones Specifications:
- AKG Perception 420:
- Capsule: Large-diaphragm Dual-capsule
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure-eight
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20 dB
- Bass-cut filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5%: THD 135 dB / 155 dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1"W x 6.3"L (53 x 160mm)
- Standard accessories: Metal case, screw-on spider suspension
- AKG K 44:
- System Design: Dynamic/Circumaural, Closed-back
- Audio bandwidth: 18 to 20.000 Hz
- Efficiency: 115 dB SPL/V
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Weight without cable: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Cable: 2.5 m (8 ft.)
- Finish: Grey
- Stereo adapter 3.5/6.3 mm, (1/8" to 1/4")