AKG Perception 220 Condenser MicrophoneProduct #271291 AKG 271291 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Big, up-front sound quality!
The Perception 220 is a large-diaphragm True Condenser microphone. It features AKG's new design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, switchable 20 dB attenuation pads, and switchable low-cut filter. The condenser is housed in a rugged die-cast chassis. Spider-type shock mount and metal mic case included.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200 and it marked the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best for wired condenser microphones for their price point. Requires phantom power.
- Large-Diaphragm True Condenser microphone with a big, up-front sound quality
- Switchable 20dB preattenuation pad for use in sound fields as high as 155dB
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Cardioid pickup minimizes off-axis sound
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- Rugged die-cast chassis
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type outputs
Pro studio recording quality at a home studio price. Order today
Perception 220 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Capsule: 1" Large-diaphragm true condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB , -20 dB
- Bass-cut filter 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135 dB / 155 dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1" W x 6.3" L (53 x 160mm)
- Net/shipping weight: 525 g (18.5 oz) / 955 g (33.7 oz)
- Standard accessories Metal case, screw-on spider suspension
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about AKG Perception 220 Condenser Microphone:
This mic is one of the better values for users who are not ready to commit to a thousand dollar or so mic (Neumann, etc.), but would like a something better than the SM58 level for vocals. I have used this to record acoustic guitar as well with very nice results.