AKG Perception 220 Condenser Mic with Cable and StandProduct #486213 AKG 486213 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Ready-to-record studio condenser, cable, and stand package deal.
This package includes the AKG Perception 220 large-diaphragm studio condenser mic; 1 Gear One 20' mic cable; and 1 Musician's Gear tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
AKG Perception 220 Condenser Mic:
The AKG Perception 220 is a large-diaphragm True Condenser microphone. It features AKG's new design and logo style, True Condenser capsule technology, switchable 20dB attenuation pads, and switchable low-cut filter. The condenser is housed in a rugged die-cast chassis. Spider-type shock mount and metal mic case included.
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200 and it marked the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best for wired condenser microphones for their price point.
Requires phantom power.
Gear One 20' Mic Cable:
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom:
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand with fixed boom has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
- Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone with big, upfront sound Switchable 20dB preattenuation pad for use in sound fields as high as 155dB
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Cardioid pickup minimizes off-axis sound
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- Rugged die-cast chassis
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type output
- Outstanding POP packaging design
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Get your Perception 220, cable, and stand in one easily affordable package. Order today!
Perception 220 Condenser Mic with Cable and Stand Specifications:
- AKG Perception 220:
- Capsule: 1" large-diaphragm true condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -20 dB
- Bass-cut filter 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135 dB / 155 dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1" W x 6.3" L (53 x 160mm)
- Standard accessories Metal case, screw-on spider suspension
- Mic Cable:
- Length: 20'
- MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand:
- Height adj.: 35" - 61-7/8"
- Fixed boom length: 30-1/4"